- Catch a CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- CAT Equity In Action
- Title VI
- Joe Murray Rivers, Jr. Intermodal Transit Center
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- CAT Administrative Policies
- CAT Careers
- Chatham Connects
Upcoming Holidays To Impact CAT Services
Posted on December 28, 2022
Chatham Area Transit (CAT) offices will be closed, and all operations will be suspended on Sunday, Jan. 1 to allow operators and staff time to spend with their families.
Paratransit riders are encouraged to make reservations in advance for Jan.2 by calling (912) 629-3963.
No reservations will be made on New Year’s Day. Reservations will be received until 4 p.m.
The following schedules for Chatham Area Transit will be in effect during the holiday season:
- New Year’s Eve – Saturday, Dec. 31
- Fixed-Route: CAT’s holiday bus schedule will be in effect. The customer service office will be in operation until 4 p.m., but administrative offices will be closed.
- DOT: CAT’s holiday schedule will be in effect.
- Paratransit: Running normal operations. Reservations end at 4 p.m.
- Savannah Belles Ferry: Running normal operations.
- New Year’s Day – Sunday, Jan. 1
- Fixed-Route, DOT, Paratransit and Savannah Belles Ferry services will not be in operation. CAT offices, customer service, and the ticket sales window will also be closed. Normal operations will return on Monday, Jan. 2.
Customers are encouraged to check the holiday schedules at https://www.catchacat.org/current-schedules/ for more detailed information on a particular route or contact customer service at (912) 233-5767.
Please note the “Route 4 Barnard” will not operate on New Year’s Eve. There is no holiday schedule for this route.