- CATCH A CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- CAT Equity In Action
- Title VI
- Joe Murray Rivers, Jr. Intermodal Transit Center
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- CAT Administrative Policies
- CAT Careers
- SMART Grant
“CAT is excited to offer this new tool to our riders that gives real time info. Especially during this period of driver shortage and the resulting impacts on service, this app allows our riders to know and plan CAT’s service to get them to the places they need and want to go. As we improve service reliability, CAT Tracker is essential in meeting the communities needs as a modern transit system.”
-Faye DiMassimo, CEO/Executive Director for CAT.
Track Your Bus with the CATTracker App
Make transit trips in Chatham County as mobile as you are with CATTracker. The app provides passengers with real-time information about their vehicles location, routes, and more!
CATTracker, your source for real-time bus arrival information in Chatham County. Residents and visitors to now have real-time bus information at their fingertips. Track your bus, get bus arrival information, find nearby stops, find routes, and plan your trip from your mobile device.
- Save your favorite bus stop on the app to easily view stop arrival times.
- Subscribe to rider alerts and service detours and be informed before you start your journey.
- Set up text message alerts so you know when your bus is due.
- Click on the system map, select a route, and see where your bus is in real time.
- Enter your starting location and destination to access fast trip planning.
Traveling with Chatham Area Transit has never been this easy!
To access the CATracker online go to cattracker.catchacat.org
Simply go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download for free today.