- Catch a CAT
- Maps & Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
Poetry in Motion
CAT is holding its inaugural Poetry in Motion contest to celebrate National Poetry Month in April!
The contest is open to all public and private middle school and high school students in Chatham County. Students are strongly encouraged to participate and share their work. Submissions must be received before March 13, 2020.
In April, CAT will publish poems from our first place winners in CAT’s large buses as interior signs and present prizes to the top winners in the two categories – middle school and high school.
Details for entry:
- The poem must be in English.
- The poem must be a minimum of 25 words and a maximum of 200 words. Anything under or over that range will be disqualified.
- You can submit as many poems as you would like, as long as your submissions meet the contest guidelines.
- The poem must be original and created by you.
- Poems should be submitted through the form below or online here.
CAT employees will publish, print and display selected poems in CAT buses. Submissions must be received before March 13, 2020.