- Catch a CAT
- Modified Bus Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
Modified Bus Schedules
May 29 – CAT buses, as critical infrastructure, continue to operate on a reduced schedule for essential travel in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Capacity is limited to 50-percent and customers should only use CAT services for essential trips, such as medical appointments, grocery shopping and work. Customers also are encouraged to wear masks or face coverings.
Service Reduction summary:
- CAT buses and CAT Mobility services are operating on a reduced schedule throughout the week
- Bus operating hours are 5 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Sat., and 7 a.m.-4 p.m. on Sundays
- Bus capacity is limited to 50-percent
- The 11 Candler, 28 Waters, 20 Skidaway Island / Coffee Bluff and 100 Airport Express are not operating.
- Operation of the Dot Shuttle and Senior Circulator has been suspended.
- Savannah Belles Ferry services are operating on a reduced schedule with limited capacity.
- Fares for buses and CAT Mobility paratransit services are waived.
- Customers should get on and off the bus using the rear entrance
- Customer service can be reached at (912) 233-5767 from 6 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Fri., and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- All ticket sales, including online purchases, have been suspended.
- CAT may need to adjust service levels as the situation or staffing levels dictate.
Reduced Service Frequency Chart (Effective April 13)