- Catch a CAT
- Schedules & maps
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
Modified Bus Schedules
On June 15, CAT increased the operating hours for most fixed-route buses and CAT Mobility paratransit services, while retaining safety measures put in place to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The ramped up schedules essentially mirror CAT’s regular schedules, with the exception that the 14 Abercorn, 27 Waters and 25 MLK/Westlake stop operating earlier than normal on most days. (Sundays run on a regular schedule). Dot shuttle, SSU shuttle and Senior Circulator services remain suspended.
Current service summary:
- 14 Abercorn runs until 12:15 a.m. on weekdays and 11:55 p.m. on Saturdays. (Last bus leaves Transit Center on weekdays at 10:10 p.m. & Saturdays at 10 p.m.)
- 25 MLK/Westlake runs until 10:55 p.m. on weekdays and 11:07 p.m. on Saturdays. (Last bus leaves Transit Center on weekdays at 10 p.m. and on Saturdays at 10:20 p.m.)
- 27 Waters runs until 11:25 p.m. on weekdays and Saturdays. (Last bus leaves Transit Center on weekdays and Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.)
- Dot shuttle, SSU shuttle and Senior Circulator services are suspended until further notice.
Savannah Belles Ferry runs from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.
- Bus capacity limited to 12 to 15 passengers per bus.
- Face masks: Customers encouraged to wear face masks or coverings.
- Rear-door entry/exit: Customers should get on and off the bus using the rear entrance unless they need to use the front door or wheelchair ramp. (Fares still suspended so you can use rear door.)
- Customer service can be reached at (912) 233-5767 from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mon.-Fri., and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends.