- Catch a CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
Help determine the future of Chatham County
Posted on November 5, 2020
The Chatham County-Savannah Metropolitan Planning Commission is seeking the public’s input on the future of transportation and other needs within Chatham County, as part of a 20-year Comprehensive Plan.
The Plan 2040 survey is a chance for the public to share thoughts and feedback for the plan that will help guide short and long-term growth in unincorporated Chatham County, Savannah, Garden City, and Pooler.
In addition to transportation, the questions cover housing, land use, quality of life, natural resources, and economic development. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete and all responses will remain anonymous.
To provide feedback, the following methods are available:
- Take the survey at surveymonkey.com/r/MPCPlan2040
- Email your comments to the MPC staff at email@example.com.
- Call (912) 651-1480 to leave
- A hard copy of the survey can be requested by calling (912) 651-1480 and leaving an address for
- Mail comments to:
Metropolitan Planning Commission
Attn: Comp Plan Comments
110 East State Street Savannah, 31401
- In-person feedback can be made onsite at the MPC by making an appointment 24 hours in Please call (912) 651-1480 to request an appointment.