- Catch a CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
CAT Mobility Reservation Request Form
CAT is pleased to offer you another new and convenient option to make reservations for our paratransit service outside our standard 8 a.m.-4 p.m. phone reservation hours. (Your online request must be received by 4 p.m. for a next day reservation.)
- You must already be certified in our Paratransit Program (CAT Mobility) in order to book your trip using email.
- You can submit your reservations online 1-7 days in advance of your trip. If you submit a request more than seven days out, we will be unable to schedule it.
- You will receive a response immediately from our website indicating receipt of your reservation request. A separate trip confirmation will be sent via email and made by phone once the schedule is completed.
- CAT is not responsible for submissions that are delayed due to outages within the internet or other system failures.
- All fields marked with an “*” must be completed for your trip request to be successfully submitted. (Please make sure the form disappears and you receive a success message after you hit submit. Otherwise you did not fill in required information.)
- We are currently not allowing CAT Mobility customers to have companions during their trip due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but Personal Care Attendants and service animals are still permitted.
- If you have any questions about our email trip reservation option and/or would like more information or apply for our paratransit service, please call 912-236-5767
Trip Request for Paratransit Service