- Catch CAT
- Maps & Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- CAT in the Community
- Projects and Initiatives
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
dot Express Shuttle
The “dot” is Savannah’s fare-free Downtown Transportation System.
The “dot” gets you where you want to go, when you need to get there, in and around Savannah’s beautiful Historic District. One of their excellent services, along with the Savannah Belles Ferry, is their Express Shuttle. The easiest way to move through beautiful downtown Savannah is aboard the Express Shuttle.
dot Express Shuttle Quick Facts:
- Every 10 minutes or less!
- Serving 24 stops around the Historic District
- Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – midnight
- Saturday 10 a.m. – midnight
- Sunday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Holidays 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- This includes Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve!
- There is no service on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year’s Day
- Pet-Policy – Only service animals are permitted on the Express Shuttle
You can learn more about the dot Express Shuttle, along with many of the other great services the dot provides, at their website: www.connectonthedot.com or check out the City of Savannah’s Parking Brochure!