- CATCH A CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- CAT Equity In Action
- Title VI
- Joe Murray Rivers, Jr. Intermodal Transit Center
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- CAT Administrative Policies
- CAT Careers
- SMART Grant
The CAT Universal or U-Pass is your ticket to unlimited rides aboard any CAT bus, anytime and anywhere that CAT provides service.
Whether it’s a ride to work, class or the store, U-Pass allows partners to pay CAT an annual rate in exchange for unlimited public transit access for their employees or students.
U-Passes cannot be purchased from individual students.
- Save money
- Save time
- Gain mobility and independence (and access to more options)
- Help our public transit system better serve the needs of students, employees and others in our community
- Face less traffic congestion and fewer parking hassles
- Have healthier air to breathe
- Have the satisfaction of making a green choice
- Have another viable way to go when you can’t drive
- CAT will consult with or provide information to school, student organizations or employers on the details of the U-PASS Program
- Institutions will notify CAT that they wish to begin the process to join the U-PASS program and select a target start date
- Dependent upon the time for an institution to develop processes to administer the program, and CAT to prepare signage, notifications, and other marketing material, a proposed institutional U-PASS start date will be determined
- The institution and CAT must reach a contract that includes the school’s agreement to administer the CAT U-PASS Program
Employers, colleges, and universities can set up a visit or request information about the unique benefits of our pass programs by emailing us or calling (912) 629-3916.
All current City of Savannah employees can show a valid ID and ride any CAT bus route for free.
For fixed-route map and schedule information, visit our Maps & Schedules page or call the Customer Service Ride Line at (912) 233-5767.