- Catch a CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
College Pass Program
In order to provide a savings benefit to students enrolled in institutions of higher learning that have not yet adopted the U-Pass Program, CAT is proud to begin offering the College Pass Program.
Give your students an affordable way to get to school and reduce parking demand by participating in the College Pass program. Students at participating colleges and universities may purchase a College Pass, good for unlimited rides on all local routes from the first day of class to the last day of finals.
- Valid for nearly five months, the cost of the pass falls between $150 and $50 dollars depending on when the pass is purchased
- January 13 – February 29, 2020 = $150
- March 1 – March 31, 2020 = $100
- April 1 – May 7, 2020 = $50
- Passes are for students only (no faculty/staff) and must be purchased at the school.
- Students may be required to meet a minimum credit requirement for their respective schools in order to qualify.
- Students may be required to show a valid student ID along with the College Pass when boarding the bus.
- Students must meet a minimum credit requirement for their respective school to qualify. Limit one pass per student while supplies last. Student ID required for purchase. No refunds, no exceptions.
College Passes are valid for these terms:
Fall: Aug. 15 – Dec. 31
Spring: Jan. 1 – May 31
Summer: June 1 – Aug. 14
College passes are not renewable; administrators must place an order each term.
Contact us today to enroll your institution in the College Pass Program.