- Catch a CAT
- Schedules & maps
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
City Mask Mandate in Effect
Posted on July 1, 2020
Attention CAT Customers: Starting July 1, the city’s emergency order mandating the wearing of face coverings took effect.
According to the order:
- All persons entering a commercial establishment in the city must wear a face covering or mask while inside the establishment.
- This requires employees to wear a face covering at all times while having face-to-face interaction with the public.
- Any person who is unable to safely wear a face covering due to age, an underlying health condition or is unable to remove the face covering without the assistance of others is exempt from this order.
Face coverings are not required in the following circumstances:
- In personal vehicles
- When a person is alone in enclosed spaces or only with other household members
- During outdoor physical activity, provided the person maintains a minimum of 6 feet from other people
- While drinking, eating, or smoking
- When wearing a face covering causes or aggravates a health condition
- When wearing a face covering would prevent the receipt of personal service
- When a person is 10 years of age or younger
Please comply with the city order. Do your part to slow the spread! Thank you.