- CATCH A CAT
- CAT Services
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Ride Free
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Safety & Security
- Modified Schedules & Map
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- CAT Equity In Action
- Title VI
- Joe Murray Rivers, Jr. Intermodal Transit Center
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- CAT Administrative Policies
- CAT Careers
- SMART Grant
CAT To Modify Service In March
Posted on March 22, 2023
Effective Monday, March 27, 2023, Chatham Area Transit will implement minor service changes for some Fixed-Routes. These changes will not impact all routes.
Impacted route and time adjustments:
- 3B Augusta Ave: Adding 5:30AM trip back to Weekdays, Monday through Friday.
- 3 West Chatham: Route will now stay on Gulfstream and Hwy 21, without stops on Dean Forest Rd.
- 6 Crosstown: Time adjustments.Between nonpeak hours, frequency will increase to 120 minutes. Specific times will be published.
- 12 Henry: In addition to time adjustments, the 12 Henry will continue to leave 51st and Hopkins at :26 past the hour. The bus will continue to leave Victory Dr and Wallin at: 48 past the hour. Inbound trips will continue East on Victory Dr. across Skidaway and service the last outbound bus stop on Victory Dr at the Chick-fil-A. The first Inbound trip will service the bus stop shelter at Victory and Wallin. Specific times will be published.
- 14 Abercorn: Additional bus added to service in the afternoon. Specific times will be published.
- DOT – Carver Village/Cloverdale: Route will run from 7:50 a.m. – 6:50 p.m., on a (1) hour frequency.
Customers can access information in three ways:
- Visiting CAT’s schedules here.
- Calling Call Center Advocates at (912) 233 – 5767
- Using CAT Tracker
Riders can also sign up for service text alerts by texting “RIDECAT” to 41411.