- Catch a CAT
- Modified Bus Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Title VI
- CAT Strategic Plan FY 2018 – FY 2022
- Projects and Initiatives
- CAT in the Community
- Plans and Studies
- CAT Careers
- Doing Business
- LET’S GO!
CAT announces holiday schedule for Fourth of July
Posted on July 1, 2019
Chatham Area Transit Authority will operate on a holiday schedule on Thursday, July 4.
The holiday schedule is included on each of the printed route schedules and is available online at catchacat.org or by calling (912) 233-5767.
CAT’s administrative offices will be closed for business, but the ticket window at the Joe Murray Rivers, Jr. Intermodal Transit Center, 610 W. Oglethorpe Avenue, will be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Reservations will also be taken for the paratransit service, CAT Mobility. To schedule a trip, eligible individuals call the reservation line at (912) 354-6900 from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Reservations must be made at least one day and up to seven days before an intended trip. CAT Mobility vans operate from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The Savannah Belles Ferry will operate on a regular schedule from 7 a.m. to 12:20 a.m.
Regular route schedules will resume on Friday, July 5.
Holiday operating hours for individual routes:
- 3 West Chatham: 8 a.m. to 7:55 p.m.
- 3B Augusta Ave/Garden City/Hudson Hill: 5:45 a.m. to 7:55 p.m.
- 4 Barnard: 6 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- 6 Crosstown: 6:45 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 10 East Savannah: 5:55 a.m. to 8:25 p.m.
- 11 Candler: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 12 Henry: 6:26 a.m. to 10:12 p.m.
- 14 Abercorn: 6 a.m. to 9:55 p.m.
- 17 Silk Hope: 6 a.m. to 10:04 p.m.
- 20 Skidaway Island/Coffee Bluff: no service
- 25 MLK/Westlake: 5:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- 27 Waters: 6 a.m. to 7:51 p.m.
- 28 Waters: 6:30 a.m. to 8:50 p.m.
- 29 W. Gwinnett/Cloverdale: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 31 Skidaway/Sandfly: 6:30 a.m. to 8:07 p.m.
- 100X Airport Express: 8 a.m. to 5:55 p.m.
- Dot Express Shuttle: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Senior Circulator: no service
- SSU Campus Shuttle: no service