- Catch CAT
- How to Ride CAT
- Ride FREE
- Visiting Savannah
- Bike & Ride
- Passengers with Disabilities
- Safety & Security
- Maps & Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Environmental Commitment
- Title VI
- Community Outreach
- Projects and Initiatives
- Advertising with CAT
- Small Business and DBE
- CAT Careers
Ways to Save this Holiday Season
Posted on December 1, 2016
Jingle All The Way…to the Bank!
This holiday season, CAT wants to help you and your loved ones save even more! Keep reading for 3 easy ways how.
1. For a limited time only, CAT is offering a Buy One, Get One deal on Airport Express passes. From business colleagues to college students, if they’re going to fly, they’ll need a ride. So whether the family is coming to visit for the holidays or you and a friend are taking off on a ski trip extravaganza, CAT has you covered.
- Make your purchase at the Ticket Window or at the airport between December 1-31, 2016, for a one-way or roundtrip Airport Express pass and receive a second one FREE.
- Passes can be used on the 100X Airport Express at any time.
2. Save while you shop downtown by taking advantage of the City’s 3 hour free parking in City garages every Thursday and Friday until Christmas. Then hop on the free Liberty St. Parking Shuttle with stops at those garages or the free dot Express Shuttle to your favorite local stores. Go ahead and shop til you drop…we’ll pick you up!
3. Take care of the transit riders in your life, including yourself. Weekly Passes can save over $300 per year, and Monthly Passes can save more than $500! Combine that with the average $9,000 APTA says a family can save each year, and that’s a whole lot of jingle!
Ticket Window hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM-1:00 PM, 2:00 PM-8:00 PM.
Give the gift of travel!
Schedules are always available online, and please note our upcoming holiday service dates below.
From all of us at CAT, Happy Holidays to you and yours!