- Catching CAT
- Dump the Pump Day
- 4th of July Shuttles
- For the First Time
- For FREE
- As a Tourist
- As a Student
- With a Bike
- With a Disability
- By the Tail: Safely
- Maps & Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Passes
- About CAT
- Mission Statement
- Board of Directors
- Environmental Commitment
- Title VI
- Projects and Initiatives
- Community Outreach
- Upcoming Events
- CAT Careers
Plan a Trip
Use our Trip Planner to help you find the most convenient route on CAT. Whether on a computer or your mobile phone, just enter a starting address, an ending address, and the time of day you’d like to travel. We’ll get you where you need to go.
How Do I Get Started?
Watch an instructional video on YouTube.
Dive in by following these simple directions.
- Scroll to the top of this page and click on “Plan Your Trip.”
These words are in a green box at the top-right corner of the banner picture on each page of our website. When you click on them, the Trip Planner will unroll and you can start typing in it.
- Enter your starting point (for example, your home address).
- Enter your destination (for example, your workplace or a doctor’s office).
- Click on the date to change it OR leave it for your travels today.
- Choose “Departing” from the dropdown menu if you want to pick the time you want to start traveling OR choose “Arriving” from the dropdown menu if you want to pick the time you need to arrive by. Remember to type in AM or PM appropriately.
- Click on “Let’s Go” and you’re done!
Google Trip Planner will map out your trip and provide travel options based upon active bus routes at the time you selected. It will tell you how long each option should take, and it will include any special instructions like where to walk to the nearest bus stop or transfer point.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this incredible tool, and we hope you try it, like it, and find it extremely useful. If you have any questions about this technology or about any of our schedules, please call our Customer Service Ride Line at (912) 233-5767. And as always, thank you for Catching a CAT!
Additional Trip Planning Resources
You can also find CAT scheduling information through the following partners: