- Catch CAT
- Maps & Schedules
- Rider Tools
- Fares & Discounts
- News & Events
- About CAT
- Board of Directors
- Environmental Commitment
- Title VI
- Projects and Initiatives
- Small Business and DBE
- CAT Careers
CAT has developed a number of tools to help you get around Savannah and our website easily.
- Get answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions on our FAQ page. You can also email our Webmaster to ask additional questions or to suggest new content.
- Help is where you can find quick links to popular areas of our website based on simple keywords, plus tips and explanations from our old ‘Web Tip Wednesdays’ feature on Facebook.
- Trip Planner, powered by Google, helps you understand the lines that will take you from one address to another and gives you step-by-step directions to reach your destination.
- Our Alerts page lets you know if any services are experiencing temporary delays or irregularities.
- To find out about upcoming, permanent changes to CAT bus and streetcar lines, visit the Service Updates page.
- BONUS: Learn how to secure your bicycle to the rack on the bus on our Bike & Ride page, and find other helpful hints for biking around Savannah.
In addition to helping you get around, transit saves money! Calculate Your Savings here.