Fares & Passes
Thanks to a partnership with the dot, CAT is proud to offer the following downtown services for FREE: the Liberty St. Shuttle, Dot Shuttle, River Street Streetcar, and the Savannah Belles Ferries. Find out more about these services by visiting our Ride Free Downtown page.
|Cash Fare Each Boarding||$1.50|
|Ten (10) Ride Pass||$15.00|
|7-Day Multiple Ride Pass||$16.00|
|31-Day Multiple Ride Pass||$60.00|
|All-Day Multiple Ride Pass||$3.00|
- Transfers are valid for 1½ hours (90 minutes) on any route. Passengers must request a transfer before depositing fares.
- Passes are available at the Joe Murray Rivers, Jr. Intermodal Transit Center, 610 West Oglethorpe Avenue. The CAT card is valid for multiple rides on regularly scheduled routes during the time specified on the card. The CAT card provides a discount to the frequent rider who regularly transfers. Note: A ride cannot exceed one round-trip per bus.
- All-Day passes can also be purchased on the buses. Upon boarding the bus, and before depositing $3.00, passengers must inform the bus operator that they would like to purchase a day pass.
- Bent, folded or wet paper passes/change cards can get stuck in the farebox and may not be readable. Please keep them flat and dry. Ask us for a free protective pass wallet!
- When paying with cash, if the amount deposited in the farebox is more than the required fare, a change card is issued for the remaining amount. Operators do not make change.
- Passes or change cards that are lost, stolen, or damaged are NOT replaceable, exchangeable or eligible for cash refunds.
- A ride cannot exceed one round-trip per bus.
- Young children under 41″ tall (height of most fareboxes) ride free. Only two young children per accompanying passenger may ride free.
Visit our Sales Locations page to find out where to buy tickets and passes.
Elderly/Disabled Fare Each Boarding for Buses…………………….75¢
Elderly/Disabled 20-Ride Pass for Buses…………………20 for $15.00 (Use of pass is optional)
Note: Elderly/Disabled passengers must show CAT ID card or present a Medicare Health Insurance Card issued pursuant to Sections II and XVIII of the Social Security Act when boarding.
Learn more about our Half-Fare program.
To view information about CAT’s paratransit program, please visit our Paratransit page.
View our Sales Locations.